Monday, March 19, 2012

Elfishki and the Giant Cake For iPad Review

We had the opportunity to check out Elfishki and the Giant cake for the iPad. Elfishki and the Giant Cake is an interactive book for children with Books are Boring Syndrome. The book is cool because your child reads the book and becomes a part of the book. This is the interactive part of the book. 


The book is cute and it is a great way for your children to listen and read the book. I love the get into the book idea because it is a great way for children to learn how to read better. 


My five year old daughter loves the Elfishki and the Giant Cake interactive book because it is like she is playing a game while she is reading a book. Making reading fun is the perfect way for children to become better readers. We cannot wait for the next book and it would be cool if these books would come out on other types of Apple products, so everybody can enjoy them. It's cool how you can make a cake at the end of the book, now my daughter wants to build a real cake. Very cool book. you can buy it on itunes
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment