Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Walking Dead Zombie Doctor Costume For Men From Costume Discounters Review

Costume Discounters sent me the Walking Dead Zombie Doctor Costume for men to review. I am a big fan of the Walking Dead television show on AMC, so this was a pleasure for me. I usually go trick or treating with my children during Halloween, but I never wear a costume. This year I will be a zombie, so watch out.
As you can see, I am wearing no make-up in the photo. During Halloween, I will wear make-up to complete the costume and I will look closer to this. I am sure I have a messed up pair of jeans, that will do the trick.


The costume came to my house quickly and I couldn't wait to open it up. I tried the costume on and found out it was snug, but comfortable. It fit well and looks good. I'm guessing I will likely be a pretty scary zombie next Halloween.

Suddenly, I found myself hungry for flesh. All I could find was my cat and he was pretty scared of me. I am not sure if it is the costume or my spooky acting. Either way, he was a good test for my future as a zombie. Watch out kids, here I come. My son saw the wound on the front of the costume and he jumped back. It actually scared him, so I had him feel the wound. He finally realized it was not a real wound, but part of the costume.


The costume is realistic and looks good. I am impressed with the design and the reaction even my wife gave to me. I'm not sure if I will wear it while watching The Walking Dead tonight, but that is not likely. The family might think I completely lost my marbles.


When you buy your costume at Costumediscounters.com, you will receive a quality costume at a very good price. The costume will make it to your house quickly and satisfaction is guaranteed. I know Halloween is not tomorrow, but it will be here before you know it. What is cool is this company has costumes for every type of costume party or dress up activity you find yourself involved with. If you see me next Halloween, don't worry because I am not really a zombie, or am I.....

No comments:

Post a Comment