Monday, March 19, 2012

I Love To Sit and Listening To The Rain

I am one of those strange people who loves the rain. I could sit for hours watching and listening to the rain. It is soothing and relaxing. I was thinking it would be cool to buy some rain barrels and put them around my house to collect the rain. It is very hot in Florida and the extra rain water could be used to water my plants and trees in my yard. I thought about this while I was watching a nice rain while sitting on my back porch.

I decided to go online and make a search for rain barrels for sale. What I saw was a big surprise to me. There are a lot of people out there who are just like me. They like to watch the rain and they love rain water barrels. People like rain barrels so much, companies made designer looking rain barrels that can look really cool around your house.

I need to check into these rain barrels more to see what barrels I will choose to go around my house. We live in one of those communities and everything has to look just right or somebody will complain. I was amazed at what I saw and you will be too. I wonder if any of you out there have a love for the beauty of nature like I do. Do you find yourself sitting on your back porch watching and listening to the rain? The only time I don't do this is when there is too much lightening. Hope you enjoy the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment