Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Wife Decided It Was Time For Her To Buy A New Car

My wife wanted a new car because our 96 Lexus LS400 needed repairs to the air conditioning and we didn't want to pay two thousand dollars. We live in Florida and you need air conditioning most of the year because it is always hot and humid in this part of the country. My wife heard about Kia cars and she wanted to check them out. My wife looked up a Florida Kia Dealer online and we took a trip to the dealership.

I didn't know much about Kia's, but I decided it was worth a peak. My wife wanted to check out the Kia Optima Hybrid Sedan because it looked cool to her and it gets 40 mpg on the highway and 35 mpg in the city. The car was nice in person, comfortable and it was filled with options. My wife fell in love with the car immediately, but I wanted to check out another Kia car so I could compare.

I checked out the 2012 Kia Sorento LX SUV. I loved the SUV because it was roomy and comfortable. I also loved the looks and how the vehicle handled. I was sold on the SUV and my wife was sold on the Hybrid Sedan. We talked about it and decided on the sedan because gas is expensive and it got nearly twice the gas mileage as the SUV. One day, I think I am going to go back and get that Kia Sorento SUV, but for now we will be driving the Hybrid Sedan.

No comments:

Post a Comment