Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Did President Obama Forge His Own Birth Certificate

"Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday that his investigation has found there is reason to believe that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, released by the White House last year, was a forgery, according to reports."(Politico)

Is it True? Does it Matter? I don't know if this is true or another conspiracy theory, but it makes one wonder. Why would a President forge a birth certificate? Anybody have any ideas about this?

I admit I am not thrilled with our President. I believe he is taking us down the wrong road and destroying our economy. However, I think it is odd that a man could actually become President through a farce. I don't know if Obama was actually born in Hawaii, but he had to be investigated at least a few times with all of the time he has been in government.

If you think about it, does it matter? It is what it is. Obama has not been a great President. He gave us the biggest deficit in our history, made the government huge and gave us a change we could never believe in. If he forged his own birth certificate, it would be just another reason not to believe in anything he says.

Conspiracy Theory or Truth? I don't know, but at this moment I don't care. I just want President Obama to lose his Presidency and drift off into the sunset. 

If his Birth Certificate is not real, President Obama should not be President. However, what I am saying is he should have never been President in the first place. His lack of experience and judgement has only hurt our country and sent us spiraling down the toilet. This change we could be believe in has been a farce from the beginning....



No comments:

Post a Comment