- Organize Greek Displays and Exhibits - Fill in for the museum curator and assemble exhibits before the grand opening
- Use Stagecraft Expertise to Survive Backstage - Sneak behind the curtains to explore the treacherous underworld stage sets
- Experience the World of Ancient Greece - Solve challenging puzzles based on actual Greek myths and artwork
- The Hardy Boys are On the Line - Use your mobile phone to hear potentially lifesaving tips from Frank and Joe
- Select Difficulty Levels - Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase any mistakes without starting over
A museum curator hires you to assist with the most anticipated event of the year, but artifacts from the exhibit are mysteriously disappearing. Are these mishaps connected to the amphitheater's upcoming performance? Or is an unseen villain pulling strings behind the scenes? Uncover the truth and recover the missing artifacts from the Labyrinth of Lies!
I grew up reading Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys books. I also watched the shows on television. When I got the chance to review this game for free, I was excited. Who doesn't like to go back to their youth and relive the fun times. This is the first Nancy Drew game I have ever played. It's pretty realistic and fun. The plot was good, the graphics and characters are great. I think if you really like Nancy Drew, you will like this game. This game did make me realize I would rather sit behind a Nancy Drew book and really get into the action. I would also rather watch the old Nancy Drew Television series. This game isn't perfect, but it is a fun game for an old fan like me.
Today you get a chance to win a copy of this great game.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.