Friday, March 23, 2012

Five Finger Tees Review Rick Grimes For President 2012

Five Finger Tees sent me a T-shirt of my choice. I chose the Rick Grimes For President 2012 T-shirt. The t-shirt is cool and very comfortable. It fits perfect and is obviously high quality. This shirt is now one of my favorite t-shirts.

Who is Rick Grimes? Rick Grimes is the lead character and Sheriff on the Walking Dead television show. Of course, this is one of my favorite shows and I love his character. If you watched the second season, you know it ended wild and Rick Grimes acted a bit on the crazy side. Should be a great fall when the show comes back on television.

Would I really vote Rick Grimes for President if he was a real person and not just a television character. Rick Grimes kills zombies and watches out for his people. I think he would make a great President of the United States.

If you want a great quality t-shirt at a good price, check out Five Finger Tees.They have a ton of cool shirts that fit really good and are made well.

No comments:

Post a Comment