Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Day I Met a Santa Monica Real Estate Broker

I lived in Indiana when my wife received a job offer in Tampa, Florida. I had to sell my house and four acres immediately and I did not want to lose everything. My friend new a broker and he agreed to take a look at my house. The guy was nice and he liked my home. He told me he used to be a santa monica real estate agent when he lived in California and his wife wanted to move to Indiana. He knew what it was like to have to move clear across the country. He knew how to prepare to sell our house quickly and efficiently.

The guy was good at his job. He told me everything I needed to do to my house to sell it quickly. I followed his directions and the offers came in within a couple of weeks. I was able to sell my home quickly and for the price I wanted. I was happy because I was able to move to Tampa, Florida with my wife without losing money on my home and property. We have lived in the Tampa area now for nearly ten years, the experience I had with the real estate broker was very helpful and educational.

If you meet a good real estate broker, listen to their directions and you will sell your house for the price you want in good time. Real estate brokers are good at their job and they know what to tell their clients. They are experts at preparing you to be ready to sell your home. Listen to their directions and you will be very happy you did.


disclaimer:
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment