Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Dream of Becoming a CDL Truck Driver

I always thought it would be cool to be a truck driver. I would love to drive all over the country and see all of the beautiful sites. I would love to drive to places I always dreamed of. It would be cool to see the Grand Canyon in the sunset. I would love to stop at various beaches around the country just to say I was there. It would be amazing to take a trip through Las Vegas and see everything in person.

The first thing I would do is get my CDL. I would have to go to school, take the test and get myself ready to get that first local driving job. I would get the experience I needed until I found the CDL driving jobs that fit my future goals. I would then take the job that would allow me to travel around the country. I would volunteer to take the long hauls, so I could see as much as our country as possible.

This is my dream as a truck driver. To make matters better, you can make a bunch of cash driving a truck. During a cross country trip, you can see incredible scenery and wind up making a lot of money to put in your bank account. Truck drivers are important in our country because they take products from place A to place B. As a truck driver, I would be an important part of how our country runs and be living my dream at the same time.


disclaimer:
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment