Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Victim of Dracula

I know dude, I shouldn't have gone to the castle, but it is too late now. She was hot and I had no choice. I mean I am only seventeen and a hot girl asks you to take her to a haunted castle. I thought the place wasn't real and now look at me, I am a mess. 
Any way, we had to sleep over and they even separated us into our own rooms. I didn't want to stay, but she was hot and I wanted to give her a good impression of me. I didn't want to come over as a nerd or worse, so here I am a mess. 

The Night Talks To Me 
It Whispers My Name 
Something Sinister is Watching Me 
From The Shadows 

I Awake 
To A Pounding In My Chest 
Anxious Thoughts 
Do Their Best 

To control My Every Being 
I Hide Under The Sheets 
Hoping And Wishing 
For A Different Outcome 

I Am Stalked 
I Am Prey 
I Am Devoured 
Death Becomes Me 

My Last Memory 
Is The Pain I Feel 
As The Drops Of My Life 
Flow From My Soul 

Now it is over and I am levitating over my own body. This is rad. All I wanted to do was impress a hot girl and now look at me. I am a mess all over this beautiful room in this fake castle. The police are swarming my body and trying to find out what happened to me. I know what happened, that Dracula dude ate me. I am the latest victim of the notorious Dracula. That's right, I said it. I am a victim of Dracula. 

You don't have to believe my story, but it's true. Dracula is real. I didn't believe it before tonight. I mean, I made fun of the dude with my buddies and now look at me. I am a mess all over the sheets and parts of me even decorate the walls and the floor of this place. Now I believe, but it is too late. Don't let this happen to you. I think the hot girl lured me here because Dracula told her too. I wish I had it to do all over again, but it is too late. Should have thought about that last night. Let this be a warning to you. If a hot girl asks you to take her to a haunted castle, turn the other way and run for your life. 

Anyway, gotta go. 

Sources 
the dark mind of a tired writer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment