Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Unique Cat Necklace From Diamond Dozen

Chaz from Diamonddozen sent me a cute (one of a kind) cat necklace for my daughter. My five year old daughter Khloe loves cats and she loves the necklace. The necklace is cute and very well made. Here is a picture of the necklace.
Antique Cat Necklace

I don't know what the necklace is made of, but I do know it came from New York and Chaz is the owner. You can buy one of his cool necklaces at his website which is through this link. If you want unique, well made and interesting jewelry at good prices make sure you check out his website. Like I said, my daughter loves her necklace and since I am done with this review, she can wear it all the time. I want to thank Chaz for his gift and the quick delivery. This jewelry is for adults and children alike. Take a look at his website and find a unique piece of jewelry for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment