Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Check Out These New Labels For Your Children



I was sent some Kids Labels from Oliver's Labels to review. I asked to have my daughter's name on the labels and they were sent to me. They are cute and are excellent labels. My five year old daughter Khloe actually needs labels on her personal items because she loses everything. I send her to school with items I don't want her to lose and these labels are perfect. Here is a picture of them.


The labels are of great quality, they look pretty and my daughter and my wife loves them. You can put them on shoes, clothing, cups, and other personal items. Before these labels, my wife would write my daughter's name and put a piece of scotch tape on to secure it. The tape eventually comes off. These labels last long and they look good. We can't wait to use the rest of them. Hopefully, we can keep Khloe from losing everything now thanks to Oliver's Labels. Check out these cool labels and get some for your children.
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment