Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Getting Ready For A Sports Card Show

We had a sports show coming up and we needed to get ready. I sent out to get a new logo canopy because we changed the name of our company. The show was in two weeks and I was anxious about when the canopy would arrive. All we had for the show so far was our logo mats and business cards. We were behind and we had a ton of work to do.

The canopy came in four days and it looked perfect. I called the trade show company out to see if we could get a look at our spot on the floor. They said we could check it out the next day at noon. I wanted to see if all of our stuff would fit and if our logo mat canopy would match the trade show flooring. I have no idea what came over me because I never was nervous for a sports card show before.

We sunk a lot of money into our new name and business and I wanted to make sure the investment would pan out. We met John at noon and he showed us to our spot on the floor. It was perfect. I had nothing to worry about. I was just a bit nervous about how we would do at the sports car show. We actually had one of the best trade shows of our lives and we made a ton of money. All of my nervousness was for naught and I figured out how to give myself some unneeded stress. In retrospect, I worried to much and I won't let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment