Friday, March 16, 2012

Send A Flying Card Review

The Sendaflyingcard.com company sent me a frisbee with my website name on it for review. The frisbee looks good and is a cool idea for a birthday, anniversary or any other holiday. Imagine your wife or husband getting one of these for Valentine's Day instead of flowers or candy.


I have to get this review going tonight because my kids want to play with this cool frisbee on our weekend in Orlando. I would have never thought about this idea myself, but the send a flying card idea is very cool and should be a popular one. Your kids can get a birthday card and play with it for years to come too. This is a gift that can't be beat. Thank you SendaFlyingCard.com for the cool gift. Just so happens to be my sons birthday tomorrow on St. Patrick's Day.

What is a Flying Card?
It's a replacement for a greeting or birthday card, but so much better!!!  An original Flying Card from SendaFlyingCard.com is a completely customized full-sized plastic disc (approx. 9 1/4 inches round weighing 100 grams) that will be mailed for you in place of a greeting card or invitation, no envelope and no packaging, just the Flying Card.  It is a card and a gift, all in one!!!  You completely customize the Flying Card for your recipient with your own message (unlike a greeting card) and you can even add a picture for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment