Thursday, March 15, 2012

SeaSnax Seaweed Snack Review

The SeaSnax Company was generous enough to send us a case of their snacks. We opened the box and my teenage daughter and I tried one of the snacks. Both of us spit it out because it tasted very fishy. My wife is from the Philippines and she also did not like the snack.
Year of the Dragon Lucky Pack 



However, my wife has a Chinese friend at work. She brought the case of SeaSnax to her friend. Her friend ate the entire box and loved the snacks. SeaSnax is one of those snacks that is for somebody who loves that particular taste. They come in a variety of flavors like toasty onion, Wasabi and Chipotle. I honestly did not like them, but I have very particular taste buds. I like my kinds of foods and don't enjoy too many new tastes. You should have seen me try to eat foods in the Philippines, I lost ten pounds in two weeks.
SeaSnax Chipotle Single 





SeaSnax is the first ever Non-GMO Project Verified roasted seaweed snack which is Vegan and Gluten-Free and made using 100% olive oil and just a pinch of sea salt — just three all natural ingredients!  There are no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and Seasnax are ounce for ounce one of the most nutrient packed foods on earth.  Best of all, Seasnax are a low fat, cholesterol free, crunchy and delicious snack enjoyed by adults and kids alike!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment