Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Matcha Green Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was sent a bag of Matcha DNA green tea to check out and review. I did not know what to expect. This stuff is really good for you and that does not always mean it tastes good. I heated up some water and put a pack of tea into a large coffee cup. It tasted really good and made me feel good all day long. The bag contains 34 individual pouches of green tea and I will use everyone of them. Here is some information about this tea.

The mission of Matcha DNA is very clear; to give its drinkers a sense of wellbeing, healthful living, and longevity. Money doesn’t grow on trees and it is important to know that when you are paying for something, that you are getting the most benefits possible from it. Matcha DNA delivers, inspires, delights, and allows you to experience the ancient tradition of tea. Matcha was considered a royal drink in China, a drink befitting the emperor, and was a coveted secret of the Imperial house for many years.
The price of good health and wellbeing cannot be overstated. All MatchaDNA tea is 100% Chinese tea. Only the finest tea leaves are used in its preparation and production. There are cheaper options out there which are not 100% Chinese tea, but how much is your good health worth?
Matcha DNA prides itself on being an amazing supplement to enhance health, energy, and well being. Every day, great pride and hard work go on into ensure that the best tea from an ancient and Imperial tradition can be shared today with millions of people around the world.

Matcha DNA Green Tea

Technology

CERTIFIED ORGANIC-CLINICALLY STUDIED
PREMIUM RARE CHINESE ORIGIN-NEVER RADIATED-NOTHING ADDED
Powdered Green Tea

Advanced Methodologies:
Accelerated Intelligence has combined the ancient tradition of healthy green tea with the modern technology of today’s science to create Matcha DNA. Matcha DNA is a superfood and high quality green tea from China. With this Matcha Green Tea we believe we have succeeded in creating the best product available as a perfect.
Focused on Quality and Commitment to You:
Our promise to you is that Matcha DNA is the highest quality Matcha greentea available on the market today. If, for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it for your money back (paying only S&H). The benefits of consuming Matchagreentea are second to none. It is our mission to provide Matcha DNA as the Matchagreentea that you can use to toast to a “healthier way of life”.

For us lay people, Matcha green tea tastes good and it is great for you. I am eating better and trying to stay healthy for my kids. I want to live a long healthy life and products like Matcha Green tea will help me along the way. Check out this tea, you will be surprised by the great taste and the good it does for you. I must admit, I was.....

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment