Monday, December 16, 2013

Academic Planner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
WHY IT WORKS!

It’s Easy. Assignments, due dates and after-school activities can be seen at a glance.

It’s Functional. Homework and studying are easily scheduled during “available” times.

It Puts the Student in Control. Students can plan time for schoolwork around after-school activities OR without leaving things until the last minute.

Both of my kids are students and organization is the toughest thing for both of them. My wife and I spend a lot of time trying to keep up with their schedules. If we don't, they find ways to forget important projects of assignments.


We had the chance to review the academic planner. The planner is in calendar form with plenty of space to add assignments and/or important appointments. This planner is great for both of my children, their busy schedules and actually saves me time. The same planner could be used for a busy adult like me too. I have a vending job that takes precise scheduling and this sort of planner would work perfectly. The planner could also work for high school and college students.

I know many students use their cell phones to hold their schedules. I like this sort of academic planner better because it is more personal and takes annoying cell phones out of the picture. I am of the school that believes cell phones should not be allowed in school or in the work place.

If you want to organize your children's or your life, check out this academic planner. You can add all of your kid's assignments, test dates, etc and save all of you valuable time. No more guess work, it's all been added into the academic planner, so you know when everything is due. Love this academic planner.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment