Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gold Toe Socks Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am one of those guys. I have trouble with low quality socks and underwear. I cannot wear clothing that is not comfortable. This is especially when it comes to socks. I cannot stand putting a pair of socks on that is uncomfortable. It can ruin my day and make it harder for me to deal. Life is hard enough, why wear uncomfortable socks. My son is the same way, this is why I make sure he wears the best socks too. So you wonder what are these socks I am talking about?


My favorite socks are Gold Toe Socks. I like the socks that go half way up because they are the most comfortable to me. My son also likes Gold Toe Socks, but he turns them inside out because he thinks they are most comfortable this way. I like two things best about Gold Toe Socks. I like the comfort and I like that they last a long time. The cheaper socks get holes in them too fast and this is annoying.

The Gold Toe Socks company gave me the chance to try something new.  These are dress socks that are longer and more colorful socks. The good thing about these socks are they are still comfortable. I won't use them for my everyday use, but I will use them for church and other dress up occasions. Love the socks and are happy the company sent them to me.

I usually get my Gold Toe Socks at Kohl's. I do this because they often have a buy one and get another for half price and they have percentage off sales too. This allows me to buy these great socks at even more reasonable prices. This is great new for both my son and I.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment