Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our Visit To Longhorn Steakhouse In Brandon, Florida

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Dad Central Consulting for LongHorn Steakhouse. I received a gift card to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank-you for participating. 

We love Longhorn Steakhouse, when we were given the chance to review the restaurant, we jumped at it. We decided to go to Longhorn on Monday night, it was crowded. They found us a booth and we began to order. My nine year old son wanted a full order of baby back ribs. I thought about it and decided to let him try it. He loves baby back ribs. He bragged about how he was going to finish all of the ribs, but I knew his appetite was bigger than his belly. My daughter ordered a cheeseburger and mashed potatoes off the kids meal, my son ordered the baby back ribs with mashed potatoes and a baked potato. My wife and I decided to share the porterhouse steak for two. We had salads as our side. She had rice for her second side and I had a sweet potato. The dinner was delicious and our waitress neecie (spelling) was fantastic. The only problem we had was one side of the porterhouse steak was a little under done, but I can eat the steak like that. We loved Longhorn's freshly prepared steak sauce and our entire meal. I loved the steak knives and was surprised last night when I had a set arrive in the mail.


I am a steak lover. I cook steak on our grill as much as possible. I love T-bone and porterhouse the most. The steak at Longhorn's was delicious. We had a great time. This was a perfect Father's Day present for me. I was thrilled to receive the Longhorn's steak knives. I needed a new set and these are perfect. I call them man's steak knives. Huge and ready to cut any steak out there. These steak knives would be the perfect Father's day gift for any man who loves steak. These steak knives are cool and now I can use them at home whenever I grill.
Here's some cool steak grilling tips from Longhorn's steakhouse. Check them out if you need a pointer or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment