Monday, June 24, 2013

I Have To Go To The Dentist And Have My Tooth Fixed

We all have habits, some people smoke, others drink. I chew on things that sometimes hurt my teeth. First it was ice. I loved chewing on ice because it made my throat feel better when I was sick. I got hooked. Then I took a liking to walnuts. I lost my nut cracker and I decided to break into the walnuts with my teeth. I chipped a couple of teeth.

Now I live in Florida and my allergies are horrible. I began to use Vitamin C drops to relieve the symptoms of my sinus infections. It worked great until I began to chew on the Vitamin C drops. Eventually, I chipped one of my front teeth pretty good. I think I am going to have to have the tooth capped. My dentist will yell at me and tell me I need to take care of my teeth. I know, but he has to fix my tooth for me because he is my dentist. It is great to have a great dentist that can fix all of these problems that I seem to cause for myself. I think it is time for me to give up my habit because we all only have one mouthful of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment