Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village Review

We spent a night in Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista on Sunday night. The hotel was located close to Disney which was perfect for us, we went to Disney on Monday. The hotel was also located on Vineland Ave which was a little inconvenient because the outlet malls are located right down the street. The traffic towards our hotel was even busier than most Orlando traffic.


The front desk was very nice and gave me all the information I needed to know about the hotel, without asking. The elevators were a bit old and the hallways were the usual Marriott carpet. My son let me know that on the way to our room. The only negative I have to say about the hotel happened on our way to our room. There was an African-American maintenance man in the hallway. I said hello to him and he ignored me, he jumped in front of my eight year old room to cross to another room. My son tripped and bumped into the wall. Kyle was not hurt, If he was, I would have grabbed the man by the neck. I know, I am a bit over-protective. I did not report the man because I don't want a man to lose his job when my son was not hurt. I just thought it was not good to have such a rude employee working for the hotel. Everybody else we met in this hotel was great. Even the people who did not speak English smiled and waved to us.

The hotel room was well taken care of and comfortable. We had a King size bed and a pull out couch. I slept on the couch that hurt my back, but I have a bad back anyway. The breakfast was good and I will review it in another blog entry very soon. The shower and all amenities were perfect. The room was very clean and smelled good. We had two televisions and we took advantage. The kids watched one television and my wife and I watched the other. The exercise room was perfect for my six year old daughter and I. We both worked out and I kept my eye on her for the entire hour. They had bikes, treadmills, free weights, medicine balls, walkers and plenty of water. When we left the hotel, the girl at the front desk told me the easiest and fastest way to Disney. SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village was perfect for us. We did not pay because we used a certificate from Marriott Rewards. If you are in Orlando, try this hotel out, you will not be unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment