Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Learned About My Diet Habits

I am in the middle of taking the 90 day diet challenge. I have lost four or five pounds in less than a month. I have also noticed habits within my own diet.

I love red meat
I love Diet Pepsi
I am a snacker
My schedule is not made for good diet habits

I am slowly learning how to eat correctly. I have been drinking a ton of water and I have been trying to stay away from Diet Pepsi. I am also choosing to eat better foods that are actually good for me. I still have a hope to cut my weight down to 190 pounds. I am right around 205 pounds at this moment.

Diets are tough, but I hope to keep my self on a good diet for the rest of my life. Now, I am adding more exercise to my diet. I am starting with walking and other exercises fit for a middle-aged man. I will check back in another thirty days, hopefully I will be below 200 pounds at that time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment