Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Before Pictures With Revolt Workout

I weight about 205 pounds, I have been working out my entire life. Now I am forty-eight and it is much harder to keep in good shape. I believe it is because of my diet. I have never kept to a good diet, ever. I joined this Revolt Workout to learn how to stick to a good diet. No more pizza or Diet Pepsi. These will likely be the toughest parts of this for me. Here are a couple of before pictures of me taken by my nine year old son Kyle
I'm not in horrible shape, but I want to be 190 pounds instead of 205 pounds.


Yes, I have done all of the workouts over the years, but I have never kept to a good diet. The doctor says my heart is great shape, but I want to make sure I am still healthy when I am in my 70's and 80's. Some of you want to lose weight and get in shape. Take it from my experience, hook up with a good diet now and live a healthy life. When you get older, it gets much harder to give up the things you love......

No comments:

Post a Comment