Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Take A fun Trip To Cape Cod

If you have ever been to Cape Cod, you know it is a blast. This is a great place to visit and it is beautiful. I lived close to Cape Cod for a year and I really enjoyed going there for weekends. It is a fun place, filled with adventure. I was the guy who loved to ride bikes on the beach. I could do this all day long. I remember the first time I went. It was hot outside, but I did not care. I forget the lotion and found myself with quite a tan. I was very dark and then the peeling began. It took me about a week to get back to normal. I spent the entire weekend on the beach with a few of my friends. We had a great time. When I got home, I decided to look Nantucket tourism up online to see what else there was to do in Cape Cod. I had so much fun the first time, I just had to go back.

A couple of months later, I went back. This time, I remembered to protect myself from the sun. I did not want to deal with pealing skin again. I brought a friend to the place and we decided to spend a week. We spent time on the beach, we checked out the islands and we ate some incredibly good meals. I loved Cape Cod for the beauty and I spent a ton of time resting. One day, I took a book to the balcony of our hotel room and spent the entire day reading. At night, I walked on the beach and enjoyed the cool air. My favorite day was when we went on a cruise and watched the whales. This was the first time I was actually up close to a group of whales. It was cool and amazing at the same time.This moment was my favorite part of my trip.

Now that I have a family, I want to go back to Cape Cod. They have so many cool things for a family to do together. You can even take a day off and shop together. When we vacation, we love to check out the different things you can buy in each place we visit. Cape Cod is filled with fun places to eat and shop. My wife loves to see new places and my children just love to have fun. They love to play on the beach and will love driving bikes in the sand. If you have not been to Cape Cod, I really recommend the place. This is one of those vacation spots that keep calling you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment