Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Walking Dead Season 3 Is Over, How I Will Make It To The Fall

The Walking Dead Season 3 is over it's kind of sad. I have to wait until next fall before I see what happens next. I never heard of The Walking Dead until I saw it on AMC. I was instantly hooked on this great show. I decided something the other night about what I would do to make it to next fall. I bought The Walking Dead Compendium One on Amazon and it just came in today. I have over 1000 pages of The Walking Dead to check out between now and next fall. Can't wait to check it out!

Andrew Lincoln and Danai Gurira in The Walking Dead Welcome to the Tombs

You know where The Walking Dead left us, where will it bring us next fall? I will be checking on the updates and checking out my new book. I have friends who own some of these books and they tell me they are different than the AMC television show. This will be a cool summer after all.......What Will You Do?


No comments:

Post a Comment