Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We Took Our Drinking Water Challenge Seriously

I believe our family drinks a ton of water. We were going through cases of bottled water each week. My kids were wasting too much water. I decided to have three five gallon bottles delivered a month. This way, we will drink the water through the water machines. We have one machine with cold water and the other water machine has cold and hot water. I use the hot water to eat instant oatmeal, coffee and my children use it for hot chocolate. We have been drinking more water and wasting less. I believe this is good for the entire family. I hope you will decide to drink more water for you and your family's health


Take the challenge and make sure you drink more water. Water is good for you and washes out the bad things that flow through your body. Keep hydrated and keep healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment