Monday, April 30, 2012

Many People Need Debt Help In Our Neighborhood Today

The economy is bad and many people have found themselves upside down on the houses. It is a shame to see so many people who need debt help in my neighborhood. I have neighbors who bought their houses for over two hundred thousand dollars before the price of their house crashed. After they left their houses, the houses sold for seventy or eighty thousand dollars. This has happened so much in our neighborhood and it is depressing.

We are lucky we bought our house at the right time, but still the value and gone down considerably in the past few years. To make matters worse, my job pays less and everything costs more money. Gas prices have soared over the past few months and we find ourselves living from paycheck to paycheck. I don't have anything to complain about because we still have a place to live.

I remember when I was a kid my grandmother told me if we had a roof over our heads and food to eat, we will be just fine. Hopefully the economy will get better, unemployment will fall and the housing market will turn around soon. I hate to see friends and neighbors forced out of their houses because they do not have the money to pay their bills. They need debt help just to help them make it through another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment