Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Best Flower Buds 5 inch Doll - Blossom Review



I was sent me Best Flower Buds 5 inch Doll - Blossom, my daughter saw the toy and had to have it. We opened it and checked the doll out.

The doll looked so cute in package, she had to have it and she opened it up as soon as we got home from school.

The doll is really cute, it's a flower, than a girl in a flower pot, then you flip the flower pot upside down and it's a cute little doll. My five year old daughter loves this cute doll. You can buy this doll at Toys R Us, on Amazon and other cool places. As a surprise to me, the doll is much cheaper at Toys R Us.

This doll doesn't cost a ton of money and your kid will love it like Khloe does.
We want to thank the company for sending us this doll, thank you, we are making good use of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment