Thursday, April 26, 2012

Living With A Sweet Tooth

I admit it, I have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate, ice-cream and nearly every type of candy. I am a big lollipop lover. I think they taste good and they are fun. My children have followed in my footsteps. My son loves chocolate and my daughter is a big lollipop connoisseur. We are one of those families who buy too much candy and eat more than we buy. The funny thing is none of us are overweight.

Lollipops are fun and they taste good. I am amazed how far we have come with candy. Some companies have a huge variety of lollipops, enough to please everybody in the entire family. When I was a kid, we had a good variety of candy, but nothing like what we have today. Back then, you had to go to a fancy candy store to find what you wanted. Today, you go online, make a search for what you want and it arrives at your door.

Living with a sweet tooth has its problems. I spend more time at the dentist than most people. The dentist is always asking me what I bit into with my teeth. When I tell him I love lollipops, he just shakes his head. He believes I am going to ruin my teeth, but they have lasted for forty-seven years already and I still have every tooth. I think I will have a sweet tooth until the day I die, I believe it is a family trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment