Friday, January 20, 2012

Tampa is The Most Stressful City in America

I live in the Tampa area. Today I read on Yahoo that Tampa is the most stressful city in America. This makes me think, maybe there is no hope for us. In November we were rated the saddest city in America. Is Yahoo trying to tell us something. They tell us we have the highest rate of suicide and marriages don't work in Tampa.

I'm not really in the mood to buy a gun and shoot myself or divorce my wife. I love my children and we love the warm weather here in Tampa. I know Yahoo has to report the news, but give us a break. We have nice weather, we have beaches and a bunch of cool things to do in our area. We are loaded with amusement parks.

Thank you Yahoo for making me both depressed and sad with your timely reports. Yes the Bucs ended the season with a 4-12, losing eight straight. Yes, the unemployment rate in this area sucks, but we are not all unhappy. There is not something in the water that makes people want to kill themselves and divorce their wives and husbands. We just happen to be the lucky people who are on the bottom of your statistics.

I think I figured it out. We are the most depressing and saddest city in America because all of those people from New York and Boston keep moving here and bringing their grumpiness with them. I see them at the Rays games and they are always so angry. Don't get too happy Detroit, your place is not so happy either.

The Most Depressing Cities

1)Tampa/St. Petersburg-Thanks for that oil spill BP, we appreciate it

2) Las Vegas-this is what happens when you keep losing money

3) Miami-half the people living there aren't even American

4) Jacksonville-Tebow leaves Jacksonville and the whole city falls apart, somebody from the Middle-East buys the Jaguars and tells the fans they are not real fans unless they buy season tickets

5) Detroit-This place has been depressing for years, this is what happens when you cannot figure out how to beat Ohio State



No comments:

Post a Comment