Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My First Small Business Administration Loan

I was nervous when I went to the bank to apply for my first SBA Loan. I didn't know what to expect and it felt strange knowing somebody was going to check into my credit history. I wanted to open a baseball card shop because it had always been my dream. However, I wasn't sure if I was ready to acquire a loan.

I entered the bank and my body felt clammy. I shouldn't have so nervous, but I was. The bank manager talked to me himself and this made me even more nervous. I was trying to get a ten thousand dollar Small Business Administration Loan and I was doubtful about my chances. The bank manager was cheerful, nice and friendly. He asked me some questions and had me fill out the loan application.

I left the bank in about an hour with the cashiers check for ten thousand dollars. My credit was good enough and my standing in the community passed the test. The process was not as hard as I expected, but it was still nerve racking. I rented a shop and started the business of my dreams. I bought and sold baseball cards and other types of sports memorabilia for the next few years. Thanks to the bank and my past credit history, I was able to live my dream. Eventually the shop closed and my position in life changed, but I enjoyed every moment I had living my dream in the sports card business. I thank the bank for giving me my first Small Business Administration Loan.


disclaimer:
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for SBA Loans and
was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment