Monday, January 16, 2012

A Different Valentine's Day

I know Valentine's Day is a month away. I have decided to find a different way of giving presents to my wife on this next Valentine's Day. I know women love roses or flowers on the holiday, some like candy. For us guys, it can get boring and expensive. Especially when you pay nearly a hundred bucks for a good dozen of roses.

Here is what I decided to do for Valentine's Day. And no worries, my wife never reads my blog so she will never know. After all of these years, she still thinks I am not romantic. I try to tell her differently, but it hasn't sunk in yet. For those of you who worry about roses, don't worry. I will still get her a dozen roses at Cosco.
 Angel Clipart Image: Cupid's Arrow

I joined Listia about three weeks ago and have found my talent. I used to buy and sell on eBay for years and I am doing well on this Listia auction. If you want to join, go to Listia.com or join on the right side of my blog. I have won over twenty items on the site and have little/no money in it. I have given my wife four or five gifts and the surprise in her eyes gave me my idea for Valentine's Day.

 Valentines Clipart Image: Cupid Taking Aim with His Arrow

I am collecting a bunch of goodies off Listia and saving them for Valentine's Day. I will make up a goodie bag filled with all of her favorite lady things, wrap it up and see what she thinks. I might throw in a poem and put those boring roses beside the gift. We will see what she thinks. If she likes it, fantastic, if not, back to the drawing board for next year.

Rose Clipart Image: Clip Art Closeup Of a Bright Red Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment