Monday, January 23, 2012

A Beautiful Yard Makes My Wife Happy

My wife likes a beautiful yard and I enjoy the work. When she told me she wanted an arbor, I had no idea what it was. I looked online and figured it out. She wanted something else to beautify our yard. I believe yard work is fun, but I leave ordering products online to my wife. She found a perfect site where she could buy yard arbors and ordered the best one for our yard.

The product came to our house later in the week. It was an impressive piece of art work. My wife bought one of the huge wooden arbors off the website and I must say, I was impressed. I set it up for her and filled the yard with all of the beautiful flowers she asked me to plant. The yard looked so nice I decided to finish the job.

Yesterday, I planted a nice queen palm on either side of the wood arbor and it looks perfect. When my wife came home from work, she was impressed with my work. Now, she has other jobs for me to do around the yard. I don't mind because yard work helps me keep my sanity with the job I have to go to every day. If you are ever in Florida, you'll have to stop by and check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment