Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why You Should Drop Your LinkedIn Account

LinkedIn supports President Obama and all of his failed policies

LinkedIn does not care about America's future

LinkedIn puts together a Town Hall Meeting for President Obama


Obama and LinkedIn Connect



Obama to provide $3 Billion in support to Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt


President Obama used LinkedIn to get elected. LinkedIn supports Obama in everything he does. Therefore, I  have dropped my account with LinkedIn. President Obama has taken America down the wrong road and it is time for us to turn back to our roots. It is time to restore our future.

I know not everybody out there is a Republican, I don't care. Anybody with eyes can see the problems President Obama has put our country into. The unemployment rate is horrible, the economy is a mess and our future is going down the drain.

Here is a link of an article I wrote on Yahoo News about Mitt Romney. I believe Romney has the best chance to beat Obama and he is a conservative. Our children are our future, don't let President Obama take their future away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment