Friday, January 6, 2012

A Little Help From A Friend

The Alexa score on my website was over 13 million and I was not getting the visitors I wanted. I had no idea what to do, so I asked a friend. My friend's website was getting a tons of traffic and he was making a good amount of money. I figured he had the answers I was looking for. He was glad to help out a friend.

My friend told me I needed a web hosting company to drive traffic to my site. He told me about a site who reviewed the best and worst of all online web hosting companies. He also told me they would lead me in the right direction. I checked out the company and hooked up with one of the best web hosting companies on the net.

My Alexa score is going down every day and I am getting tons of traffic on my site. The money is rolling in and my business is quickly becoming a success. I took my friend out to lunch to thank him for the most valuable information I have received in my lifetime. I am no longer treading water on the net. Instead, my business is growing and I am sure I will continue to grow into the coming years. I thank my friend every day for looking out for me and my business ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment