Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Come On Over For A Good Deal

My daughter loves to shop and she is always looking for a good deal. Since she is only fifteen, my credit card always seems to be connected to these good deals. She came to me one night and asked to use my credit card. She found a deal online where she could get a fifty dollar purse for a dollar. This is the first time I heard about nomorerack. I rolled my eyes and my daughter caught me. She told me I did not have to worry about the nomorerack scam because she knew a bunch of people who had already dealt with the company. She told me she would pay me back if I let her use my credit card.

I trust my daughter because she really checks out the deals she finds. I found out later that there was no scam with nomorerack. I checked out the nomorerack reviews and some of their past customers were complaining about slow shipping. Nomorerack is a deal site and sites like this do not have their products stored in big warehouses. This is one of the reasons they have such good deals. It is worth waiting the extra shipping time when you get deals you can't find anywhere else on the web. My daughter did receive her purse, it took awhile, but it was really nice. My credit card was only charged one dollar and I was happy with the transaction. Now I am a fan of nomorerack.

If you want to buy nice items at very low prices, you have to check out nomorerack. Each day at noon, they put new items on their site at unbelievable prices. You have a chance to buy any of these items until they sell out or until the next day at 11:59AM. Once in awhile, nomorerack has what they call Insanity Deals listed on their site. These Insanity Deals are really cool items at incredibly low prices. In the past, they sold Apple iPads for $43.20 and a Louis Vuitton GM handbag for $18.10. What's cool about Insanity Deals is you never know what you will find!

I am now hooked on nomorerack. My daughter and I will be watching this site everyday to see what cool items we can get at excellent prices. In the future, I hope to get lucky and grab one of their Insanity Deals. I could use a new PlayStation 3 or Apple iPad, but I would settle for a brand new Canon EOS Rebel digital camera. I have been telling my family members and friends about this site, you should too. Join up and come back every day at noon for another good deal at nomorerack.You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment