Sunday, January 29, 2012

COULDN"T SLEEP


Contribution by Saul Martin

This morning I woke up with the worst headache. For some reason, I couldn’t sleep last night and just knew that the next day was going to be bad. My head hurt so bad when I woke up that I couldn’t even read the Huffington Post using my CLEARwirelessinternetconnection like I do every morning. When the alarm clock went off, I got up and got some ibuprofen and went back to sleep for thirty minutes. I got up after the thirty minute snooze (the time that I usually spend reading the newspaper). I felt better, but not up to par. My head was hurting behind my eye and was still sore. The day at work was bad in the morning, because I didn’t want to be bothered by anyone. Later in the day, after more medicine, I finally started to feel better. I thought really hard about what could have kept me up the night before. I drank some new tea that my sister had given me for Christmas, but I thought it was caffeine free. Turns out, when I got home, I realized that it wasn’t! I had a does of caffeine at ten at night! That is exactly why I couldn’t sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment