Monday, January 16, 2012

Review S&S Brand Spices

The S&S Brand Company sent me two small packets of their spices. A BBQ Spice Rub and a Peppercorn Rub. Good thing for the company it does not take too much of their spice to get a taste of their product.Their spices are full of flavor and go a long way. The spices taste good when you cook meat on the grill and give the meat a ton of flavor.

The S&S Brand Company began in San Francisco where two chefs met and created their company. The cool thing about their site is they have recipes where you can use their spices. The boast 3 BBQ sauces and six spice rubs. I wished I has a small sample of each, but the spices I received showed me they have very quality products. The company seems to be pretty new and are beginning to make their stand in the San Francisco area.

Another good thing about the S&S Brand Company is their spices are full of flavor and are not overly priced. You can get a 2 ounce jar of one of their spice rubs for $7.00. Trust me, their spices will go a long way and will enhance the flavor of your food. Check out their site, but one of their spices and try out their free recipes. Besides the spice rubs, the have 12 ounce jars of their BBQ rubs for $8.00 which I have not tried, but I believe they would be just as tasty as their spices. Their recipes take one to two tablespoons of their spice rub. I received enough of two spices to make about five recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment