Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nature's Hand Authentic Granola Review

Nature's Hand sent me two bags of their authentic granola. They gave me choices so I chose Maple Pecan and Original Vanilla Almond. The granola is cool, tasty and 100% Natural. Nature's Hand granola has no artificial colors and flavors, no preservatives, no sodium and no trans fats. This product is delicious and is very good for you.

Maple Pecan-this granola was crunchy and delicious. I loved the flavor and I appreciate Nature's Hand for sending me their healthy granola. Each serving has 140 calories, is low in fat and has a good amount of protein. They baked their first product in 1971, so this means they have been making this delicious and healthy granola for over forty years.
Original Vanilla Almond-another one of my favorite flavors. The form is thinner when it comes to this granola which makes it harder to pour in your hand, but it still tastes delicious. I love using this granola on my frozen yogurt or in smoothies. It is up to you how you eat it. My children love the flavor too. I haven't tried it as a cereal yet, but that will come tonight or tomorrow morning.

Nature's Hand began as Nature's Harvest in 1971. They started their company in Minnesota and Wisconsin and you can buy their products in many places. The company was taken over in 2005 by investors who realized they had to keep the integrity of the company together. They went from two flavors to seven, changed the packaging, but kept the recipe and the nutrition of the product in tact. Love this company and their delicious food.


No comments:

Post a Comment