Saturday, January 7, 2012

Buy A Vacation Home Through St Louis County Real Estate

My brother and I want to buy a vacation home, it has been a dream of ours for years. Now that the economy has slowed down and home prices have dropped, we believe we can afford it. We have been looking and saving for years to buy that perfect place where everybody in our families can come to one spot and spend valuable time together.

My brother lives in Albany and I live in Florida, we want a middle ground that is nice and convenient to both of our families. I have a friend from Chicago, his family were missionaries. He has been telling me about the beauty of the St. Louis area for years. Many of his friends still live there and the area is filled with good American people who care about their families. This is the kind of place where I would love to buy a new home.

He hooked me up with this company called St. Louis County Real Estate. We have been checking out real estate on their site and have found a few possibilities. We hope to buy a new house by the summer so the whole family can get together and have a family reunion. Their site is easy to use and they have some beautiful homes to choose from. You should check it out.

Disclaimer:

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for St Louis county
real estate and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my
own.

No comments:

Post a Comment