Monday, January 7, 2013

Dress Up Minako Review



Minako's Style & Fashion is smartly made dress-up game for young fashionistas featuring lovely anime-inspired girl, trendy clothing and accessories, gentle soundtrack and nice backgrounds, as well as options of instant shooting and sharing via e-mail, Facebook ant Twitter. Take your time creating various outfits for Minako together with your kids. 

The free version of the app already has quite enough to play with — and it's just the beginning: shall you upgrade to the full version, you'll discover more than 80 new items of clothes, shoes and accessories! 




Dress Up Minako is a really cute game for the iPad.  My daughter and I had a lot of fun with it.  There is a basic character and you have the option of adding all sorts of items to her attire and even change the background.  You can also change her hair and hairstyle or choose a character with or without glasses.  There are many features that are free but there are also plenty of options that are available for an additional fee. 

You can get your free app for Dress Up Minanko Here   The full version is only $1.99. If you have a little girl, expect to pay for it. My daughter begs until she gets what she wants if she likes it. This happened with Minecraft and this Minanko application too. This is cool because it is cheap and your daughter gets to play dress up which little girls love. I think it would be cool to have an option to either play this online or actually have the old-fashioned version where your little girl can actually dress up a real Minanko doll. My daughter would love it. Call me old-fashioned.....


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment