Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disorder

School Shootings
Angry, messed up people shooting
So many slain
For fifteen minutes of fame
Innocent children dying
mothers and fathers crying
disorder

Gun Control
Get rid of all of the guns
The knives
The Finger Nail clippers
And anything else that may hurt somebody
disorder

Gay marriage
I should be able to marry anybody I want to marry
This is my right
I am an American citizen
I Should Be Able To Do What I Want!
Get What I Want!
disorder

Abortion
Millions of children dying
This Is My Body
Scalpels tearing into flesh
This Is My Body!!!
so many babies dying
disorder

Religious Freedom
The Christian's are evil
They are taking our freedoms from us
These are our Rights
We should be able to do whatever we want to do
There should be no rules
Crucify Him!!
disorder

The Fiscal Cliff
Government Control
Spending, Spending, Spending
This is our Right
Trillions of dollars spent
Debt is out of control
disorder

who is to blame?
Parents
Leaders
Politicians
Parents
Leaders
Politicians
Politicians
Politicians!!!
disorder

Where are we going?
Rome
Sodom and Gomorrah
Germany
Poland
Russia
AMERICA! The Home of the free and the brave
Disorder

When will this end?
Will this end?
Will this end?
Will this end?

DISORDER........





No comments:

Post a Comment