Monday, May 14, 2012

Tombow Glue for Crafts and Scrap Booking Review



The Tombow Company sent me their permanent adhesive tape runner and a refill for me to check out.

I love to save pictures of my children and this glue runner is the perfect way to glue pictures into photo albums. The glue stick is safe enough not to ruin the pictures and adhesive enough to keep the pictures in the album. The permanent adhesive tape runner is also good for scrap booking and fun little glue projects for your children.

I found this cool little glue runner as a great help working on projects with the Cub Scouts. My son is a Cub Scout and they do a ton of cool things where they need glue. The Tombow Glue adhesive tape runner is easy to use, works great and leaves no mess. This is a great alternative to your average glue stick you can find at Walmart or any other store with office supplies.

What is cool is you can buy the tombow adhesive for less than two dollars online. The Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner can be bought for less than four dollars. This item works well and you can buy it for a good price. What I like best about it is it is mess free and very easy to use. You take it out of the package and rub it on the spot you want to glue something too. You have to check this product out because it perfect for all of your scrap booking uses.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment