Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Time To Check Out A Law Firm That Really Cares

I was in a bad automobile accident a few years ago. I was rear ended and my car was crushed. I was also injured, I tore one of my rotator cuff and was out of work for awhile. My insurance company looked into the situation and they found out the other driver was an illegal alien. He did not have any insurance and he was a drunk driver. My insurance company told me I would have to make a claim on my automobile insurance. This meant my insurance rates would go up even though the accident was not my fault.

I knew it was time for me to find an attorney that cares about their clients. I was hurt and the injury was affecting my job and my family. We had bills to pay and they were not going to wait until I got better. I saw an advertisement on the internet about a lawyer who cares about his clients. I decided I needed to take a look and see what it was all about. I went to www.sutliffstout.com/ and checked out their website. I could tell they were different than the other injury and accident law firms. They actually cared about their clients and did everything they could to make the situation right.


I gave them a call and told them what happened to me. They set up an appointment and began dealing with my insurance company. They made sure I was treated right and all of my injuries were taken care. They actually got me money to pay for my bills while I was healing from my injuries. We all need a friend like this when we have an accident or something horrible happens to me. I am glad I checked them out because they made my situation much better and my family did not have to worry about the situation a drunk driver put us in.

No comments:

Post a Comment