Friday, August 2, 2013

My review of Integrated Financial Self Defense E Book


I received a copy of Integrated Self Defense an E book that deals with many topics relating to how you can realize a brighter future by managing your investments with strict discipline.
The author has over 40 years of martial arts training and financial planning and I got educated on how the two fields can be related to each other.If you want financial freedom it does not come easy.

Martial arts teach one to engage in an activity with calm, efficiency and integrate the process with one’s life mission of finding happiness. The purpose of the Integrated Financial Education Series is to provide individuals with a system to manage their finances with a minimum cost both in terms of time and money.

This book can teach you how to reach goals of happiness and financial independence although I believe that money is not the only way to true happiness. There are more important things than money and riches in this life.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment