Friday, August 23, 2013

My Reply To The Cub Scout Meeting At Our Church

 Good afternoon. I wanted to let you all know that our first meeting will be Thursday, August 29 at 6:30 upstairs at St. Stephen. This will be a pack meeting. Class A uniforms should be worn. We will begin collecting dues for the year and registering new members, as well as handing out books. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

> Garry



Garry,

as I have already told everybody, Kyle and I will not be there. I cannot support an organization that goes against all of our values as Catholics/Christians. I know none of us are perfect, but I feel strange supporting an organization that has changed policies because the world tells them they need to change with the world. We are supposed stand up for our beliefs as Christians and I believe if I do not, I am teaching my son to travel down the wrong road. God bless all of you and have a great year.

LeRoy Coffie


No comments:

Post a Comment