Friday, August 23, 2013

Broken Build: Romantic Suspense & Technothriller


 
I received an E book form of Broken Build,a book written by Rachelle Ayala,an accomplished author for review.This book is if you will pardon the pun,a real page turner filled with suspense,drama,romance and characters who you can either relate to or will grow to know and root for,either for good or bad results.
It is not a book for kids due to some language and sexuality however as an adult I can overlook this.It was really well written and keeps you wanting more.I recommend that you go to Amazon.com and pick out your copy,if you want to read a really good book that we all can enjoy. The one thing I did not like was reading the book in the E book form. I have trouble reading this way because I am used to reading regular books.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment