Monday, July 1, 2013

My Review Of Snorg Tees

     Bigfoot Hide And Seek Champion    
I received a tee shirt from Snorg Tees the other day.I chose this one because my wife is a fan of any shows or series related to finding Bigfoot. I told her this is why nobody can find him.
Snorg Tees prices are very reasonable and ships fast.My shirt was 100% combed cotton and was made by American Apparel and was made in the USA.
We ordered a woman's  medium  and when she tried it on it fit but I would recommend ordering a size up as it shrunk slightly after washing.  
Snorg Tees also sells hats,hoodies,socks, tee shirts of various logos such as funny, geeks, movie animals as well as  phone cases.
I will be hosting a giveaway soon for a free shirt of your own choosing.     snorgtees.com
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment