Sunday, July 14, 2013

Amateur Photographer Perspective on the Canon EF 75-300mm III Zoom Lens for EOS Rebel

I just bought a 75/300 zoom lens for my EOS Rebel T3 digital camera. I bought the lens off Ebay new and saved a hundred bucks. I have read reviews, up and down. Many people say the lens is not good enough. I think they consider themselves professional photographers. I am an amateur photographer. I take some good pictures, but I do not make a living off of my photographs.  I found the zoom lens worked well for me. It took me only a few minutes to figure out how it worked. The lens was much better and easier to use than advertised.

As you can see, these are pretty good close-up pictures for an amateur photographer. I think the people who find a problem with this lens are people who consider themselves professional photographers. The problem I find is if you consider yourself a professional, why buy a four hundred dollar camera and a two hundred dollar lens. Love this lens and camera. They are both perfect for families who want to take tons of pictures of their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment