Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Broke My Tooth In Two

I have had a tough summer. The kids have been sick, I have been sick and last night topped it. I bit down into some food, felt a pop in my mouth and realized I broke my tooth in half. Here are some pictures of the half of tooth that came out of my mouth.
I made an appointment with my dentist this afternoon to get fixed up. I have no idea what they will do, but they are good at fixing teeth. Out dentist is a former Air Force dentist and I am sure he will fix me up. I don't know if they will pull the tooth or give me options to save it. If you think these pieces of tooth look bad, you should see the tooth that is still in my mouth. The dentist office said the tooth I broke is in the upper right side of my mouth. Lucky for me, there is just a little bit of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment